Powerfeeders (Track / Belt Feeders)
Regular price $1,795.00
Unit price per
Ironwood powerfeeders offer operators a safe and reliable way to feed materials, helping to improve safety and quality by providing consistent feed rates each and every time. With heavy duty motors and solid construction, our feeders are built to withstand even the toughest applications.
These powerfeeders are designed for plug and play integration with any IRONWOOD shaper, as well as other models. Feeders are available in a variety of configurations to best suit each application.
All Ironwood Shapers come pre-drilled and tapped for simple powerfeeder integration.
- Controls the workpiece before, during and after the cut
- Increases operator comfort and reduces fatigue
- Maintains consistent feed rate for the workpiece through the entire cutting operation
- Provides constant pressure on the work piece against the shaper table bed and back fences to ensure repeatable shaping accuracy
- Keeps operators hands clear of the cutting area
- Reduces the risk and chance of kickbacks
- Ensures positive pressure and appropriate control of work piece during conventional or climb cutting applications
|Number of Rollers||N/A|
|Number of Speeds||Four (4)|
|Rotation||Fwd / Rev|
|Motor Horsepower||1 HP|
|Belt / Track Size & Type||
44" x 0.5"
|Speeds (fpm)||13 / 26 / 33 / 66|
|Distance between rollers||4-3/16" | 4-1/8" | 4" | 4-3/16"|
|Max height of roller parallel to table||8.5"|
|Height with Handle||29.5"|
|Length with Handle & Arm||43.25|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||140|