The Ironwood MBR320 is a multi-blade rip saw designed to meet the requirements for those who have moderate to high production volumes and do not require movable gang rip technology. The MBR320 multi-bade rip features solid steel and cast-iron construction as well as a manually adjustable infeed fence. The machine's fixed arbor allows blades to be stacked in any configuration using spacers on the main arbor.
- The large pressure plate covers the entire cutting area and is suspension supported both in the front and back for extremely uniform hold down during cutting operations. The design also prevents damaged or defective workpieces from damaging the saw blade or saw arbor.
- The 760mm throat capacity allows larger panels to be easily ripped and processed.
- The exclusive roller motion features a concave design which supports effortless chain feed in order to minimize friction and wear overtime while increasing durability over the life of the machine.
- Blades are easily set with an independent shaft for time-savings during tool changes.
- All of the machine’s operational controls are located within a centralized and ergonomic control panel for ease of access.
- Advanced Laser Unit gives a clear view of the cutting line allowing for operator defecting and easy adjustment.
Efficient yet Versatile
- Pressure rolls supported on both sides hold stock firmly and evenly during the ripping process
- The entire head mechanism features powered raising and lowering.
- Variable feed speeds permit the cutting of a variety of stock, whether hard or soft lumber, regardless of thickness.